- Barry has been hosting corporate events as MC or After Dinner speaker for the last 20 years.
- He is one of the few Irish comedians who writes routines specific to the conference/event theme.
- Barry provides an alternative and comical slant on conference presentations. He buries himself in the company and re-emerges as a visiting consultant who incorporates slides of sales figures/targets, advertising campaigns, company outings etc in his presentation.
- His approach ensures that delegates embrace the ideas outlined in the conference and enjoy an extremely humorous and uplifting presentation.
Happy clients are too many to mention and include
- Bank of Ireland
- PPI Radio awards
- The Pendulum Summit
- The Ireland Fund
- Aer Lingus
- The IFTAs
- Heineken Annual Conference
- Joe Duffy Motors
- The Restaurant of the year Awards
- The PFAI
- The FAI
- The Taxation Institute
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants
- The ICADS
- The Institute of Directors
- The Advertising Awards
- Supervalu awards
- Off Licence of the year
- The Irish Independant Sports awards
- The Marketing awards
- The Outdoor advertising awards
Corporate Workshops with Ian Coppinger
- Corporate comedy workshops with Murphy and Coppinger
- “TEAM BUILDING THROUGH LAUGHTER"
- Stalwarts of the Irish comedy scene for 25 years Barry Murphy and Ian Coppinger can take your staff on a training program like no other. Its actually enjoyable.
- Based on comedy improvisational games every member of staff is treated as an equal, placed in challenging positions where the only solution is to listen, cooperate and ultimately reach the same goal together, through laughter.
- Using the mechanics of the television show "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" Your staff will be guided through scenarios based on suggestions from their work colleagues. They will succeed and fail in equal measure in a light hearted environment where they can bond and learn through laughter.
- Two of Ireland’s leading comedians will guarantee laughter and raise team spirit through:
- · Team building
· Trust exercises
· How to say No without saying No
· Role play
· I can’t do that reversal
- Rather than sitting back listening to a speaker telling your staff how to think we will teach your staff how to act.
Increasing confidence in the individual and encouraging cohesion in the team. All of this done in a fun and relaxed manner in your work place.